The Sea to Sky Highway Improvement Project was completed in 2010 and involved the design and construction of capacity and safety improvements to 100 km of Highway 99 between West Vancouver and Whistler, BC.
Our Role in the Project
Our role in the Project included:
- Conducting baseline wildlife and vegetation assessments.
- Representing the owner at meeting with regulatory agencies.
- Completing terrestrial ecosystem mapping.
- Conducting wildlife and species at risk surveys.
- Preparing an Environmental Assessment following BCEAA/CEAA guidelines.
- Environmental auditing during construction.
- Infrastructure design and planning review.
- Conducting ongoing compliance audits.