Expertise develops with practice and, when it comes to aquatic science, we've done our share of practising. Aquatics is one of EDI’s cornerstone disciplines. As such, we leverage everything we've learned to your benefit, resulting in efficient, cost-effective and useful results. From baseline inventories to impact assessment and mitigation planning, we're prepared to design and implement a practical program tailored to your specific project needs.
Some of our Aquatic Science specialized services focus on:
- Fisheries and fish habitat
- Watersheds and riparian areas
- Aquatic Invertebrates, Sediment, and Periphyton
- Hydrology, water quality, water licensing and permitting
- Marine mammals and waterfowl