EDI has provided their environmental expertise to the forest sector since 1994 to support the cycle of forest development and forestry products. We offer environmental services for all phases of forestry operations and sustainable forestry management.
Some of our forestry-related services include:
- Fish and wildlife habitat assessment (regional and watershed-based)
- Habitat suitability and Terrestrial Ecosystem Mapping
- Criteria and Indicator development
- Stand Level Biodiversity Monitoring
- Environmental monitoring and erosion and sediment control for construction of forestry infrastructure, such as bridges and culverts
- Stream classification assessments and riparian management planning