Bioenergy, geothermal, tidal, run-of-river, solar, and wind are already and will continue to play a part of Canada’s renewable energy market.
EDI has an impressive portfolio of well over 100 projects in the renewable energy sector in western and northern Canada. Our experience has focused on independent power projects including wind, solar, run-of-river hydro and bioenergy. Our services encompass both energy generation and energy transmission. Some of our clients include BC Hydro, SaskPower, Yukon Energy, ATCO Electric Yukon, as well as many independent proponents.
Some of the key services we can provide to your renewable energy project include:
- Project feasibility studies
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Regulatory stakeholder and technical engagement
- Environmental support during engineering design
- Construction Environmental Management Plans development
- Long-Term Ecological Monitoring Program development and implementation