We provide services that support producers with their environmental stewardship initiatives. Our professionals are experts in planning, drainage, Species at Risk, Schedule A/B, impact assessments, fill placement and permitting, and Environmental Farm Plan support. Whether it be site restoration, environmental feasibility/impacts of specific crop changes, competing land use, assessing biodiversity or navigating regulatory processes – EDI has it covered.
Services in the agriculture sector include:
- Coordination of BC Agricultural Land Commission applications including fill/soil removal, additional land uses, non-farm use and inclusion/exclusion
- Support for the Environmental Farm Plan Program including riparian area management, erosion control, vegetation buffers, biodiversity and habitat enhancement
- Government agency liaison (Indigenous, Municipal, Provincial, Territorial, and Federal)
- Construction environmental management, planning and monitoring
- Fish distribution, passage, compensation and restoration projects