EDI has extensive experience working with government agencies, engineers, and construction contractors on all environmental aspects of major transportation projects. This includes highways, railways, bridge crossings, airport runway improvements, and other transportation projects.
A selection of our services related to the transportation sector includes:
- Environmental assessments in accordance with federal, provincial and territorial regulatory processes
- Environmental management, compliance auditing, and environmental monitoring
- Fisheries and aquatic resource assessments at proposed stream and wetland crossings
- Gap analysis to identify environmental and socio-economic information requirements in preparation of project proposal submissions to regulatory agencies
- Preparation of environmental alignment sheets