Our knowledge, skill and practical approaches are worth sharing. That's why we develop and deliver professional training courses that can be applied by a range of people in a variety of settings. We design training courses that focus on where and when the knowledge is needed – it's a common-sense approach that means you get specialized training from a team of experts you can trust. We work to get you in the field – where you will make decisions with confidence.
We have designed courses for Universities, Industry, and Indigenous Communities. A selection of our recent training work includes:
- Environmental Monitoring (terrestrial and marine environments) – University of Northern British Columbia
- Land Reclamation Certification – University of Northern British Columbia
- Advanced Water Monitoring - University of Northern British Columbia
- Introduction to Wetlands - University of Northern British Columbia
- Environmental Monitoring and Erosion and Sediment Control – Kwakiutl First Nation
- Erosion and Sediment Control – Nisga'a First Nation
- Fish Identification Workshops
- Stream Crossing Assessment and Installation Procedures – for industry and construction workers
- Training and Teaching Manuals for Fish and Fish Habitat Assessment – Resource Inventory Committee (Gov't BC)
- Invasive Plant Identification and Management
- Erosion and Sediment Control – Yukon College
- Pre-clearing Nest Survey Training – Conuma Coal Resources Ltd.