The EDI team develops practical approaches to client needs that are appropriate for the environment and communities in which we work.
We offer clients environmental management and monitoring services that are practicable and defensible, and ensure activities are aligned with industry standard best practices, applicable regulations, policies, and permit requirements.
We have proven experience delivering our environmental monitoring services in a variety of contexts, including:
- On-site monitoring and management of environmentally sensitive areas
- Erosion and sediment control design, implementation and monitoring, including bioengineering techniques
- Aquaculture, and surface and ground water monitoring
- Animal behavior monitoring
- Mitigation success monitoring
- Environmental compliance monitoring
- Environmental Effects Monitoring (EEM) and Aquatics Environmental Effects Monitoring (AEEM)