Our clients require our expertise to help design, plan and implement projects in a way that minimizes environmental harm, meets regulatory requirements and reduces costly delays. We identify key environmental constraints or concerns and propose workable solutions that keep productivity in mind. Our broad experience with species at risk, ecological systems, regulatory requirements and project objectives helps us to focus on issues that matter. We engage with clients, regulators, stakeholders and Indigenous communities to find solutions to environmental concerns before they become project risks.
Some of our environmental management services include:
- Project constraints and feasibility studies
- Permit application development and coordination with regulatory agencies and stakeholders
- Environmental Protection Plans and Environmental Management Plans
- Habitat Compensation Plans
- Long Term Monitoring and Adaptive Management Plans