Join EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc. in Chetwynd BC for the Minerals North Conference
EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc. team members, Jason Collier and Eric O'Bryan are excited about attending the Mineral North Conference on May 22 to 24 in Chetwynd, British Columbia. Jason and Eric will be staffing the EDI tradeshow booth and attending Minerals North Conference events, including various presentations, workshops and tours. "One of the best parts of the conference will be getting to see our clients and friends and meeting new people in the mining sector," explains Jason.
The Minerals North Conference focuses on communities and mining activities in northern BC. As explained on the Mineral North Conference website, "It is a venue for establishing business contacts, for learning about current activity in mining and exploration in northern British Columbia and for the healthy dialogue leading to responsible resource development". Conference attendance has the potential to exceed 300 people and is a great way for industry, government, and others to connect.
Chetwynd, the host community for this 31st annual Minerals North Conference, is approximately 300 km northeast of the EDI Prince George office. The community is home to the annual Chetwynd International Chainsaw Carving Championship, with carvers coming from as far away as Wales and Japan.
EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc. provides aquatic and terrestrial services for mining projects in Canada, and has done so for 25 Years. Here are examples of the northern BC projects we have worked on:
- HD Mining International Ltd. - Murray River Coal Project, Tumbler Ridge
- Centerra Gold/Thompson Creek Metals Company - Milligan Copper Gold Mine
- Centerra Gold - Kemess Underground
- Western Canadian Coal - Willow Creek Coal Mine, Chetwynd
- Teck Resources - Quintette Coal Mine, Tumbler Ridge
- Canadian Kailuan Dehau Mines Co. Ltd. - Gething Coal Project, Hudson's Hope
- Peace River Coal/Anglo American - Roman Coal Project and Trend Mine, Tumbler Ridge
- Pretivm Resources - Brucejack Gold Mine, Stewart
- Imperial Metals/Red Chris Development Company - Red Chris Mine, Dease Lake
EDI provides services during all phases of mine development, from exploration and bulk sample extraction, through mine construction and operational monitoring, to reclamation. During environmental assessment and permit application processes, EDI team members provide clients with permitting, baseline data collection, reporting support and senior strategy advice. Our services also include environmental inspections and compliance checks during construction and operation.
We look forward to seeing you at the Minerals North Conference and discussing the SERVICES EDI can provide to your project.