EDI provides professional services for clients in the private sector, all levels of government, and Indigenous communities in western and northern Canada. Our team is composed of professionals who are accredited with many recognized organizations.
EDI staff are members or affiliates in the following professional associations:
- Alberta Society of Professional Biologists
- American Fisheries Society
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia
- Association of Professional Biologists of British Columbia
- BC College of Applied Biology
- BC Institute of Agrologists
- Canadian Chapter of CPESC
- Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (North Central BC Branch)
- Canadian Institute of Planners
- Canadian Water Resources Association
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control [CPESC]
- ECO Canada
- Erosion & Sediment Control Association of BC
- International Erosion Control Association
- International Association for Impact Assessment, Western and Northern Canada Affiliate [IAIA-WNC]
- Planning Institute of British Columbia
- The Wildlife Society, Certified Wildlife Biologist
EDI is a proud member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB).
With this membership, we further strengthen our commitment to reconciliation, both in our business practices and partnerships with Indigenous communities throughout Canada.