EDI has extensive experience providing environmental services required for licenses and permits including
- Fish and fish habitat assessment
- Wildlife and wildlife habitat assessment (suitability and functional analysis)
- Stream crossing assessment & monitoring
- Vegetation and ecological processes
- Land use issues (First Nation traditional use).
- Wetland classification
- Ungulate Winter Range and Wildlife Habitat Areas assessment
- Old Growth Management Area assessment
- Mitigation planning and Deviation requests
- Schedule A and Schedule B soil assessments
- Biomonitoring using invertebrates
Exploration and right-of-way development continually require environmental services such as environmental assessments, permitting, monitoring, and remediation. EDI works closely with oil and gas clients during the application phase of pipeline, road, and well site development; and at seismic-water extraction sites.
We can help with your project.